HOW DO I CHOOSE THE MACHINE THAT BEST SUITS ME?
When choosing a fitness machine there are some key factors to consider in order to find the machine that you need.
- All machines give information regarding the maximum recommended user weight. Always choose a model that at least supports your weight.
- You must have a clear idea of how long your machine will be used for. Add up the amount of time that you train during one week and how many people will use the product. According to the result, you will need to opt for one model or the other. Our machines are divided into the following usage categories.
- Occasional domestic use: up to 3 hours per week.
- Regular domestic use: 3 to 7 hours per week.
- Intensive domestic use: 7 to 20 hours per week.
- Semi-professional intensive use: For more than 20 hours per week.
Once you have carried out this technical research, start searching according to your training taste.
- If you want simple training, choose products that can be adjusted manually.
- If you want guided training, choose products that have programmes.
- If you need a lot of motivation, choose i-concept products that allow you to train using applications. These help you to be more consistent with your training.
The most expensive model is not always the one that suits you best. And cheap can become expensive if you over-use it.
WHERE CAN I FIND A SHOP TO BUY FROM THAT’S CLOSE TO MY ADDRESS?
At our website www.bhfitness.comyou will find an area that tells you where you can purchase our products. You can also consult different shops there. Remember that you can always buy online at www.bhonlinestore.com and we will send the product to the address that you specify.
WILL THE MACHINE FIT IN MY HOUSE? HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE MEASUREMENTS OF A PRODUCT?
In the product details on our website you will find all information regarding the dimensions and weight of the product.
DOES THE FITNESS PRODUCT REQUIRE MAINTENANCE?
All of our products require simple maintenance. The only thing that you must do is dry the sweat on the machine when you have finished exercising. This way you ensure that no corrosion will arise from the salt residue of the sweat.
As well as this, the following is advisable for some of our lines:
- Treadmills: You should lubricate the running surface periodically. The lubricant can be bought on our website www.bhfitnessglobalservices.com
- Cross-trainers: You should tighten the screws that connect the rods periodically. You will know when it’s time to do this as you will hear a noise when you are exercising. Due to supporting your weight the screws may become loose over time. If you tighten them, this will be resolved.
CAN I RETURN A PRODUCT?
You can return a product within the following 15 days after purchase. You will find information regarding how to do this in the Return Policy section.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / WARRANTY
I NEED THE MANUAL FOR MY MACHINE
To obtain a copy of your manual use the search function on the website. Introduce the product code (for example, G225) and you will be directed to the information page for the article. Here you will find an option regarding specifications and download where you can download the latest version of the manual that is available.
I HAVE A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH MY MACHINE. HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS?
Fill in the form on the website by choosing the technical support option and they will contact you in order to resolve your incident.
MY MACHINE IS SHOWING AN ERROR MESSAGE. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
You should consult your machine’s manual or contact our technical support team via the form on the website.
IS THERE TECHNICAL SUPPORT NEAR TO MY HOUSE?
We have technicians all over Spain; our support department will put you in touch with the closest one to you.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MY MACHINE’S CODE?
All of our machines have their model number recorded on them. Look for a sticker or badge on the lower part of the machine or underneath it and you should find it. Here you will see a message that says “model” and the specific model of your machine.
I NEED A REPLACEMENT PART. HOW CAN I EXPLAIN WHICH ONE? WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?
In your instruction manual you will find the codes of all of the parts of your machine. Contact our colleagues at the website www.bhfitnessglobalservices.com and tell them the type of machine and the part number; they will be able to help you.
ARE THERE MANUALS FOR FITTING PARTS?
All of our machines have an assembly manual. It is advisable to have an official technician fit internal parts.
WHAT WARRANTY DO REPLACEMENT PARTS HAVE?
All parts for products in the domestic sector have two years warranty.
WHAT WARRANTY DOES MY MACHINE HAVE?
All new BH and tecnovita fitness machines have two years warranty on both parts and labour. This warranty covers technical problems, except in cases where the machine has been used incorrectly or has been used more than recommended for the specific machine.
I CAN’T CONNECT TO BLOOTOOTH. WHAT CAN I DO?
Contact our technical support team via the contact form on the website.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING A REPARATION UNDER WARANTY?
Fill in the form on our website indicating that you wish to contact the technical support team. Provide the information requested on the form and a technician will contact you in order to resolve your incident.
Shipping will be carried out once Exercycle has received payment for the total amount of the order. Confirmation of the order is not sufficient for shipping to be processed.
The date of delivery to the client’s home depends on the availability of the chosen product and the shipping zone. The timing and obligations of delivery, as well as the current delivery rates can be found on the product information page. Should an article not provide specific delivery information, Exercycle is committed to delivering within a shipping time equal or less than seven working days from receipt of payment, as long as the client has provided a correct address for the delivery and there is somebody available at the address to receive the delivery. The total shipping period of an order will be that of the article purchased with the longest delivery time.
Occasionally large or very heavy packets are delivered to the door of the building where you live and your collaboration is required to transport the merchandise to the floor where you live. It is neither the responsibility of Exercycle nor the transport company to transport the merchandise to your floor or into your home.
Articles are delivered in the manufacturer’s original packaging and are unassembled. Assembling the product is the responsibility of the purchaser although they may ask Exercycle for a quote for carrying out this task.
For shipping outside of the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Isles, France, Belgium please consult conditions regarding carriage, assembly, customs charges and any other charge that may be brought about by the shipping. In any case, the client is committed to bear the costs generated by the importation of products, customs duties, Value Added Tax and all other taxes that are required in accordance with the laws in the country where the order is to be received. All orders carried out in EXERCYCLE, S.L. are destined for the personal use of its clients (except for products identified for professional or semi-professional use). The clients or final recipients of products are prohibited from any partial or complete re-sale of products purchased from the website www.bhonlinestore.com or from any other website under ownership of Exercycle. EXERCYCLE, S.L. holds no burden of legal responsibility if taxes have not been paid by the client.
Delivery will be carried out by the transport company selected by EXERCYCLE, S.L. This selection is based on internal criteria, and is always aimed at providing the most efficient service possible. Delivery will be carried out within the working hours of the transport company, aiming to adjust this as much as possible to the most convenient time for the client. Should the client be absent, another person authorised by the client can receive the order. Possible delays can not be held as motive for the client to claim damages.
Should the product be electrical, the client should check that the apparatus works correctly and read the user’s guide which has been provided.
Should visible defects be apparent, the purchaser must make the transporter aware of this in writing when they receive their order. If no note of this is made, the client accepts the correct delivery and loses any right to later make any claims against this fact. If an incident is recorded, the client benefits from the return rights under the conditions stated in this document.
Cases of force majeure that impede the vendor from meeting their delivery obligations are: war, riots, fire, strikes, accidents and the impossibility of obtaining supplies.
Once the merchandise has been delivered, you have a period of 24hrs in order to specify incidents detected in relation to the transporter or loss of part of the shipping or degradation of the shipment. Any rejection without the existence of any fault in the packaging or merchandise or failure to receive the package will imply the return of the merchandise at the client’s own cost.
For reasons of availability, an order may be delivered to the client on several different occasions. However, the client will carry out the payment in a single submission, except in cases of payment of cash upon delivery. If the client requires 2 different delivery destinations for one order, they are to ask our Commercial Department about expenses generated for shipment.
The client has a period of 14 working days from the reception of the articles in order to exercise their right of withdrawal. The client will inform EXERCYCLE SL within the stipulated period and by means admitted by the law, of their desire to exercise their right to terminate the contract. The returned order will be collected by EXERCYCLE SL and the transport company hired by them. The client will be provided with the information and instructions in order to prepare the package before its collection.
Should the product be faulty, reparation and replacement will be free of charge for the consumer and user. Said gratuity includes the necessary expenses carried out to rectify the product’s lack of conformity with the contract, especially the shipping costs, as well as the labour costs and those relating to materials. The vendor will answer to any non conformity claims that arise within a period of two years from the time of delivery. The consumer and user should inform the vendor of the non conformity within a period of two months after noticing it.
Conditions. Circumstances that may result in a reimbursement are the following:
1. YOU DO NOT FIND THE PRODUCT THAT YOU ORDERED SATISFACTORY:
- You have a period of 14 working days from the reception of the article in order to exercise your right of withdrawal.
- You can return it via courier to our warehouse (return deliveries with unpaid postage will not be accepted under any circumstances) or
- one of our transporters can collect the item. The shipping and collection costs in the case of reimbursement are to be covered by you and are the following:
- For products weighing less than 10 kg, the transport cost is €10.
- For products weighing between 10 and 50 kg, the transport cost is €30.
- For products weighing more than 50 kg, the transport cost is €50.
- The product must be in perfect condition, in its original packaging and is to be returned exactly as you received it.
- Once the product reaches our warehouses and we have verified that it is in the agreed condition, we will proceed with a transfer to the account that you have provided us with. If any element is missing it will be discounted from the amount that is due to be reimbursed. If the product is received in a damaged or dented state, the value of the damaged area will be discounted from the reimbursement.
- If the order was paid for by card, the reimbursement will return to your card. It will take no longer than 15 working days from the moment that we receive the product until the money is in your account again.
2. THE PRODUCT IS FAULTY:
Exercycle can either repair the item at the client’s home address or replace the article. In the case of a replacement, once Exercycle receives the faulty product they will send you another one. In this case, the change will be made for the same article or model. Exercycle is responsible for the corresponding costs of the return and new shipment.
3. PRODUCT DOES NOT, DUE TO ERROR, CORRESPOND WITH THE ORDER:
Exercycle will take responsibility for the cost of collecting the erroneous product and delivering the one that is stated on the order.
For any incident relating to the return of articles from our shop you can contact our Customer Service Department by filling in the contact form on the website.